Intentional Activities to Promote Self-Care, Kindness, Confidence and Awareness for Self-Control
Living Yoga is currently looking for a kids yoga teacher. If you love kids and yoga, are creative and energetic, and want to share all that goodness with kids ages 5-12, please reach out to Lori at 605-868-5477 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We all want our children to feel good and perform at their best. You MATter is a program designed to help children learn tools in a fun way that will help them manage stress, calm themselves and be more positive and confident through physical movement, breathing exercises and relaxation. We believe only good things happen when children learn to take care of themselves, value themselves, and believe that they do, indeed matter. Imagine having the skills to calm yourself down before a big test. Imagine feeling confident to stand up for yourself when faced with adversity. Imagine looking in the mirror and liking who you see. These are all goals of the You MATter program. Our intention is to empower our children because they are the world’s future.
Here is a list of the proven benefits of yoga for children:
· Reduces Anxiety and Test Anxiety
· Supports Positive Mental Health
· Increases Confidence and Positive Self-Image
· Encourages Gratitude and Healthy Habits
· Teaches Self-Care and Kindness
· Learn Tolerance and Acceptance of Others
· Improves Social and Communication Skills
· Teaches Calming Techniques through Breathing and Focus of Mind
· Be Part of a Healthy, Non-Competitive Group
· Releases Built-Up Energy
· Promotes a Body, Mind, Spirit Connection and What Each is Capable Of
· Soothes and Calms Nervous System
· Helps to Manage Stress through Breathing, Meditation, Awareness and Healthy Movement
· Improves Concentration and Being Present in the Moment
· Improves Balance, Coordination and Motor Skills
· Learn Alternative Ways to Tune-Out from Constant Electronic Use
Like our Facebook page to stay current on all our studio offerings!