Practicing At Home?
- Find a space where you can shut a door, dim the lights, and play some of your favorite music.
- Lay out your mat and, if you have props, keep them close by. Some props you might like to use include blocks, bolsters, an eye pillow and a blanket or two.
- Add some special touches such as a candle, aromatherapy, or have your pet join you! Pets respond very well to yoga. Many poses are named after them!
- When it’s time for class, let your family know this is your time and ask for their cooperation. If you have little ones and no one to take care of them while you practice, let them be a part of your practice. Sometimes life is messy. Yoga is not about having everything perfect, it’s about making the best of your present circumstances with patience and kindness.
- Please don’t skip the final relaxation pose! Lie down and relax your body, quiet your mind, and lighten your heart. Savasana is THE most important pose of your practice!
- Purchase your Bliss 4+, Bliss 8+, or Bliss Unlimited+ Membership from Living Yoga! These memberships include In-Person, Facebook Live, and our entire Library of over 200 pre-recorded classes of all types!
Membership includes either unlimited or 4 monthly studio classes plus the Virtual Membership. Practice with us at Living Yoga OR at home!
Practicing in the studio?
Here are some safety reminders
when you come to the studio!
- If you have any symptoms of illness, please stay home until you feel better.
- Pre-register for classes as space is limited.
- Wipe down hard surface props after use.
- If you pre-register and are unable to come to class, please cancel your registration as soon as possible to open space for your fellow yogis.
- Purchase any of the memberships above or choose a class pack below.
We have so much we’d like to share with you!
We hope you choose to become a part of our community!